When using the site IQ-test.cc, the users agree with the terms, accept them and undertake to observe them! Rights and obligations of IQ-test.cc!
Rights and obligations of IQ-test.cc
- IQ-test.cc may contact the clients by e-mail. If the user does not want to receive more e-mails from IQ-test.cc, they can press the ”unsubscribe” button, located at the bottom of the e-mail.
- IQ-test.cc have the right to remove any User, at its concern without giving reasons.
- IQ-test.cc undertakes to control and observe the work of the site.
- IQ-test.cc is committed to protecting personal data (name, age, e-mail address) that users voluntarily and willingly submitted to the site. They will be used in preparing statistics that IQ-test.cc needs and will not divulge, distribute, provide or transfer to third parties except when required by the authorized agencies in accordance with the UK law.
Rights and obligations of the users
- Users are obliged by the terms of IQ-test.cc.
- The users have the right to refuse participation in IQ-test.cc, without notice.
- After payment of the service (see Payment), the users of the site can receive their test results and a certificate issued by IQ-test.cc. If the service is not accomplished, the users have the right to turn to IQtest to eliminate the mistake, as IQ-test.cc is not obligated to provide any compensation to the users.
- Users of the IQ-test.cc voluntarily provide their personal data - name, age, e-mail address.
- Users give permission, their personal data to be stored in the database IQ-test.cc, being used only to contact them. User agrees with that when entering the site.
- The user may be deleted from the database IQ-test.cc, upon written request.
- Users may not manipulate the site in any way.
- Users may not overload the site with fake requests or other information.
Iztok, bl.10, ent. V, Office N:46
Company Number: BG200635457
tel: +359 884441419
© 2010 - 2017 All rights reserved